Consider joining our talented and dedicated staff!
For the 2023-2024 school year, St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Aftercare Assistant (3-6pm): faithful, creative individual who will support children and create joy in our aftercare program! This is a part-time position, primarily Monday-Friday. The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Love for Christ and his Church
- Have an understanding of the Montessori philosophy of education
- Love God and desire to share their faith with others
- Love children and desire to help them in their personal character, virtue, and faith development
- Be able to discipline children positively with gentleness, firmness, and consistency
- Complete VIRTUS training, undergo a background study, and sign the pastoral code of conduct
- Must complete adult and pediatric CPR within 90 days of employment
All job descriptions can be found on the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis job board found here.
St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School is currently looking for substitute teachers. Qualified candidates must complete essential requirements for a safe environment. Please send an email to MaryKatherine Eilen at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter. Any questions may also be presented to MaryKatherine Eilen.