St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School is accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year.
Apply online on the secure TADS website.
Application and Enrollment Process
We are delighted that you are considering SJB and giving us the opportunity to serve your son or daughter in the coming years! Our enrollment process is simple and can be completed by following the instructions below:
- Click here to access the New Student Application on our online admissions site run by TADS. Choose your desired year, click that link, and follow the instructions for applying.
- We will review your application, and once you are accepted we will send you an agreement for you to look over and sign. This agreement sets up your payment plan. At this time a registration fee will be charged to your account. If you qualify for and receive child care assistance, please let us know – your registration fee will be waived.
- Once you have signed your agreement you will complete the enrollment side of your application, which includes more specific questions about your child’s health, emergency contacts, etc.
- Financial Aid is available and awarded to families with children in grades K-8 who qualify based on need. You will gain access to the Financial Aid Application once you have completed the steps necessary for enrollment. The financial aid application process must also be completed through TADS.
- Other scholarships are available by going to the “Financial Aid and Scholarships” tab on our website, found under “Admissions”.
If you have any questions regarding admissions or enrollment, please contact the school office at email@example.com or 952-474-5812.